Wednesday 12 August 2020

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Make a wish

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Cupcake with icing and candle and sentiment is from Birthday Sentiments Digital Stamp Set.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I played with this digi on Adobe and arranged these cupcakes behind each other and also I added digital Birthday sentiment and took the print out.


After that,  I colored this it using rainbow water colors and adhered with foam tape on colored card stock.  Added some glitter on the icing and glossy accent on candles to add interest.

Finally, added some silver sequins to complete it.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment