Friday 22 October 2021

Crealies - 5 Ways with one Background/Cover Plate Dies - Video Tutorial

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun video where I have created 5 Cards using one Background/Cover plate Dies all with altogether different look.. Here I've used Crealies Patternzz XL Background Dies from their Amber Series.


Hop over to my YouTube channel "Handmade by Deepti" to see how I made these cards using one Background/Cover plate dies. If you like what I create then please support me by subscribing to my channel :). Over to the my video..


Following are the techniques I've used to create 5 different Cards using Single Background Plate dies.. This is going to be a Picture heavy Post ;)

Tone on Tone 

This technique is so fun to create a subtle background for your focal images. You can use colored cardstock also instead of white on white.






Ink Blending 

Don't want to add focal images then this is just perfect to create your beautiful background and add sentiment. I've ink blend the background here but you can ink blend the die cut out itself. There are so many ways or you can use it as a STENCIL.




Trim it

Here I simply trimmed it and heat embossed it using Gold embossing powder. Perfect for making Wedding or Anniversary cards.



Dry Embossing

Here I Dry embossed it, Check my video to see how I did it..




Layer it

Here I  Layered it using Colored Cardstock... It was so much fun creating these cards using single Background dies. 



I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

     
  
    Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment