Sunday 24 October 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Thanks for OWL you do!!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this cute Digi set called 'Owl'  which includes three cute Owls in different poses :)

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took Slimline White card base and adhered die cut out wooden pattern paper on it.


Then, I die cut out these Circle and leaves using Aveccreative Love2craft layered dies and ink blended it. I adhered these circle dies on card front panel.



Meanwhile, I printed these cute digi, colored it with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered these to the card panel using foam tape.


I heat embossed the sentiment from InkyStamper Owl Stamp set using White embossing Powder. Finally I added some clear sequins from Picket Fence to complete this card.


I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment