Tuesday 5 October 2021

Crealies - Floral Birthday card inspired by my dress...

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Water Colored Floral Birthday card using Crealies "A Perfect Match" Floral Stamp set where I got inspired by one of my dress ;).

Over to my card..


 To make this card, I first took White Cardstock which I die cut it out using Crealies stitched rectangle dies. Then, I stamped these flowers & leaves from Perfect Match stamp set using Black Archival ink.


I water colored the background using Blue Water Color leaving the Flowers and Leaves as it is and mounted it on White card base using foam tape. After that, I die cut out the sentiment using Alfies and Birthday dies which I layered twice to give it some dimension.


I adhered the "happy" sentiment using foam tape and Birthday sentiment with glue. Finally I added some pearl embellishment to complete this card. I hope you like it.

And here I'm in the same Dress from which I got inspired ..;)


Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

11 comments:

  1. An elegant Birthday card Deepti, many thanks for sharing a crafty 'I love....' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress has inspired a beautiful bright card, it's so lovely. Thanks for joining in with my theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bold and striking colour combo for this lovely floral card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation that background of flowers and colours looks amazing thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card from a great inspiration piece! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love the yellow sentiment over the blue and white background. Thanks for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great inspiration! The yellow is perfect with the blue and white background. Lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas at https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! your card and shirt are almost identical! Love the yellow and blue, so striking! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done, I like the bright colors and the flowers are awesome. thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. What a great card. Have a good day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a GORGEOUS card!! I love the color choices and that your inspiration was a dress you had. So cool. Thank you for playing with us this week at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!!!

    Nora
    CIC
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete