Sunday 17 October 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Thankful for you!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this cute Digi set called 'Hedgehog'  which includes two cute hedgehogs.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I die cut out A2 size watercolor paper and created the background using Fall colors Water Brush markers using smooshing technique. Once the panel is dried, I adhered it to the Orange colored Card base. Then I die cut out some leaves and ink blended it using Fall colored Distress Inks. I glued these leaves to the card base and cut out the extra edges.


Meanwhile, I printed these cute digi, colored it with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered these to the card panel using foam tape.


Then, I stamped the sentiment and some mushrooms from Maker Forte "Bear with me" stamp set. Finally I added some Clear sequins from Picket Fence studios to complete this Fall card. 

I really enjoyed making this fall card. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the colours and the hedgehogs are so cute. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the fun at Uniko. Crafty Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! Your background is striking and your die cut leaves look gorgeous on top. These hedgehogs are adorable and complete beautifully this fall scene. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete