Thursday 7 October 2021

Diwali Card

Hello Everyone, 

I'm stopping by to share this festive Diwali card which I've made for a Instagram Hop along with some amazing Crafty Friends where the theme is Festive. You can find more details about this hop at my Instagram Page 

Over to my card..


To make this card, I first die cut out white card stock and ink blended it using 'Mustard Seed', 'Spiced Marmalade' and 'Picked Raspberry' Distress Inks. Once done with ink blending, I splattered it with water to add interest. Then I stamped the sentiment using Tubby Craft sentiment stamp.


Meanwhile, I die cut out this beautiful doily using Itsy Bitsy dies on White card stock and adhered it to the ink blended panel using glue.

I mounted this panel on White card base using Foam tape and added some Gold sequins to complete this Diwali Card. I really like how it turned out. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful blended background, along with that fantastic doily die! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ink blending and colors. Beautifully design. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's beautiful!! Thanks for linking up to our October challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us again at Cupcake Inspirations! Your bright ans bold card is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the dies you used and the colors are amazing, thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors you used on this are divine. I really like that mandala die!! Beautiful card. Thank you for playing with us this week at the Cupcake Inspirations!!!

    Nora
    CIC
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete