Sunday 19 February 2017

You make me happy!!

Hello Friends..

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

Here I'm back with a quick post..Finally I got some time in my craft room to play with my Brusho which was my Valentine's gift...:)..Yay!!!!

To make this card..
  • I took A2 size water colour paper and created floral background with ranger's clear embossing powder using Winnie & Walter's- In Bloom - Anna's Flora stamp set.
  • Then, I put rainbow colours of Brusho's particles on the paper and sprayed with lots of water and keep putting the colours till I was satisfied. I have used watercolour brush so that there is  no residue of particles on the paper and heat dried it.
  • After that I have mounted this watercolour paper on the white card stock and adhered Happy die cut out in black and white to add some interest.
  • Finally completed it by adding the heat embossed sentiment and sequins.

Linking it to.. 


Take it Make it - Anything goes with stamping
Time Out Challenge #77 - Inspired by colors and floral background



Hugs!!
Deepti Aggarwal

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful background and I love how you gave your HAPPY sentiment a shadow! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Think Spring’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background to show off your sentiment as the focus!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TT this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so so wonderful. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this card when I saw it on Instagram, fab mix of colours. I am amazed how you controlled the brushos so well. I will try your tip of using a brush to get rid of the particles-thanks for this and thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and beautiful card Deepti...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and vibrant, Deepti ... and such brilliant saturated colour ... so very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Deepti. The colours are stunning, you have created a wonderful background with the Brushos. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very colorful and pretty!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous Brusho technique Deepti and I love your rainbow of blended colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bright background and how fun to play with your Valentine gift. Thanks for sharing it with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us again.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Deepti! The colours are so lovely and vibrant.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your fabulous "Brushoed" background Deepti, such gorgeous colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous make. Thanks so much for entering the Craft Stamper challenge good luck and we hope to see you again soon. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So bright and happy. Youve done a wonderful job with your blending x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bright, beautiful and a striking cheery technique. Thanks for sharing at Uniko this month

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous! I love your design! Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge this month and I hope you will join us again soon. Sending hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bright and fun, what a great card Deepti , thank for joining us at Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card makes me happy! Such lovely embossing and inking. Thanks for joining in on the Uniko challenge & my apologies for my late comment. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete