Tuesday 14 February 2017

You & Me..

Hello Friends...

Wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope you are making memories with your Valentine...

As I told you in my previous post  that I am gonna bore you with my marbling cards...So,here I'm ...:)..with the another one..First one you can find here


To make this card..

  • I took A2 size Kraft card stock and dry embossed it using wood grain stencil from Stamplorations ( I tried embossing with stencil for the first time and I just love it) and inked it with brown ink pad.
  • After that I have cut out the heart from the nail paint marbled paper and adhered it to my card stock.
  • Then I have added this Love die cut out sentiment ( from Winnie & Walter) which was the leftover after removing the "Love" word. I free handily cut it out and stuck it to my marbled heart... I think a great way to use you scrap too and it gives altogether a different look.
  • To finish my card , I have stamped the sentiment on white card stock and adhered it with double sided tape and added some sequins here and there.
Hope you like it.. Here is the close up..



I am playing along with couple of Winnie &Walter's challenges as they are celebrating their 3rd birthday..I love their challenges..It's so much fun..

Winnie & Walter - The Gossip Column with Taheerah Atchia - No. 6 Marble
Winnie & Walter 3rd Birthday Bash - Three Challenge with Shay - I have used 3 Nail paint colors for my Marbling effect ( Red, dark pink, Light pink), 3 sequins and I have stamped three words. 
Winnie & Walter 3rd Birthday Bash - Stencil challenge with Kelly ( I have used stencil to embossed the card base)



Stamplorations never ending anything goes challenge _ Used Stamplorations wood grain stencil to emboss the BG.

Time Out Challenges # 76- inspired by words - For my best Friend - My hubby
Uniko Studio Challenge - Valentine


House of cards - February Challenge: Love Theme and/or Colors - following theme



Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

17 comments:

  1. Very original, Deepti! I love your re-used die cut. Very cool. That bright marbled heart is super too. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...This is looking great Deepti..Great way to use stencil, marbling and leftovers..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card I love how you used the die cut over the marbled heart. Thanks for playing along at Winnie and Walter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic design. I love the stenciling, the marbled heart, the die cut, the cut out words... Just wonderful. Thanks for sharing at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divine marbled heart, such intense and beautiful colours. Thanks for playing along at Uniko and AAA cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow I love this. It is CAS perfection sand that wood embossed kraft is just perfect as the base. Thanks so much for joining us at AAA Cards! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your marbled heart looks fantastic and I love how you used the love die. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The rose background is absolutely amazing. Love this gorgeous card!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the open-ness of your sentiment word. Thanks for playing in the STAMPlorations CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful contemporary card, Deepti. ​Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month. We hope to see you again soon.

    ​E​m AKA Creative Em
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card! Love that you dry embossed with your stencil. And, cutting the love around your die really does give it a different look. Great idea! So glad you joined my stencil challenge at Winnie & Walter!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun card - love the brown woodgeain & fantastic blended background for your heart x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just look for the challenge at Stamplorations
    and I am hook and stop at your card
    this is stunning
    the idea using nail paint marbled paper is clever
    its pink and its so Bright against the Kraft paper
    your card will be a winner believe me Deepti
    I joined too Pink CAS challenge...see you maybe on my cards (I joined 3 :))
    hugs from Germany
    your new blogland friend
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this ... the pink looks great against the Kraft card. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this bright marbled heart and bold die-cut jumps straight in the eyes! What a stunning card!
    Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous bright, bold marbled heart - love it! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the marbled technique and stunning die cut heart, bold and beautiful. Thanks for joining in on the Uniko Challenge and my apologies for commenting so late. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete