Friday 3 February 2017

Sending Love...

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!

Here is my quick post, made a CAS card..seriously it is so difficult for me to leave so much of white space..but loving the outcome..Hope you like it too...


To make this card

  • I took A2 size white card stock,used my homemade cloud stencil to make the cloud on the card stock which I colored with watercolor, I have also cut out a smaller cloud on watercolor paper and colored it too. 
  • After that I have stamped heart shaped balloon from clearly besotted stamp (NBUS) set on watercolor paper and colored it with red , fussy cut it and attached it with black thread.
  • Finally arranged everything on my card stock and added the sentiment.

Here is the close up:

Playing along with couple of challenges:



NBUS Challenge #10 - Heart balloon stamp is never used before.

Thank you for stopping by!!

Have an awesome weekend!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

18 comments:

  1. Such a cute CAS card, Deepti ! Quite different from your usual style, still it looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Deepti! Love your heart shaped balloons. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and really sweet! The reds and pinks are a fab pop of colour against the blue clouds. A super CAS design and really eye catching. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean about white space, but your card turned out so adorably! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you've nailed CAS with this one. Super little layout and I love the gentle shading around the sentiment.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaahhh Dee, CAS Perfection. Love your stenciled watercolored clouds, cut out Red Hearts, string and loving sentiment. TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. All that white space looks perfection to me! Fun design!T hanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All that white space makes your balloons and pretty clouds show beautifully, Deepti! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CAS card Deepti. It's something I struggle with too. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Love it!
    I popped over from Darnell's NBUS challenge to say hi, and I just love this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done leaving all the white space!! It can be so hard to not add anything more but you did the CAS design proud. The red/white/blue combo is great and so is your colouring of the hearts and clouds. So glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I love all that white space, Deepti, so this card stole my heart! Great coloring! Thank you so much for playing in #10 for the third time!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the clounds and hearts together, another pretty entry at Uniko, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful and a gorgeous little romantic scene. Thanks for playing along at Uniko with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. very sweet card Deepti, great cas.
    Thanks so much for joining us at the CAS Watercolour Challenge!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully CAS and loving the added dimension. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. My apologies for coming by and commenting so late. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete