Friday 24 February 2017

You are my favourite!!

Hello Friends...

Here I am back with another card for Winnie and Walter's 3rd Birthday celebration...



 To make this card:


  • I took A2 size water color paper and ink blend it with  two distress inks i.e ripe persimmon and dusty concord. Then sprayed it with water.Once dried, I stenciled it with w&w leafy stencil with opp. distress ink colors.
  • Then I have stamped the flower and leaves from w&w - Anna's floral stamp set and fussy cut it as shown.
  • Mounted this water color paper on A2 size white card stock along with silver washi tape.
  • White heat embossed the sentiment which is again from w&w on black card stock. Adhered it on the card along with washi tape.
  • Finished my card by adding some sequins.


Linking it to.. 


Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal


4 comments:

  1. You have rocked so many challenges with this bold colored card deepti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepti, this is truly inventive and gorgeous! Love the contrast of colors and white space! So glad that you join SSS Wed. challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so beautiful and clever! Love it! Thank you for joining my Winnie & Walter Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So innovative- amazing technique Deepti! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete