Monday 27 February 2017

Sending you big congrats !!!!

Hello Friends..

Happy Monday!!

Here I'm back with another card to celebrate Winnie and Walter's 3rd Birthday celebration..Tell me one thing.. Did that happen with you that you sit with an idea for your card and end up making something totally different?This time it happened to me::)...recently I got my prize from w&w and decided to make something with my new stash...

For this card I have used w&w - Sending you with Evelin T designs  stamp set and wanted to make background using this stamp set and don't know what happened saw the w&w logo and made this card...he he he..

Here is my card... Made two of them..just experimenting...
 To make this card:

  • I took A2 size white card stock.. and stamped the circles with different colored inks using back of the stamp.
  • Then heat embossed the heart with ranger's white embossing powder using the same stamp. The ink colors were not matching with w&w logo colors so I have colored it again with gansai tambi watercolors.
  • Added the hearts & sentiments using the same stamp set.
  • To add some interest, I have die cut the rectangle using w&w - Lana's cutways and adhered this on white card stock with double sided tape.
Here is the close up:


Card 2 - actually this I made first..but circles were not that perfect..so made the other one...

For this one layer CAS card, I have heat embossed the hearts first and colored the circles using negative of circle dies. Finished it by adding the hearts and sentiments.


Linking this to:
w&w 3rd Birthday Bash | Pattern-Making Challenge with Mayuri - got inspiration from her card and used the back of the stamp in my first card.
w&w 3rd Birthday Bash | Stencil Challenge with Kelly - Used negative of circle dies in my second card.



Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugs xx
Deepti Aggarwal

9 comments:

  1. Creative and colorful! Love it, Deepti! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very creative. simple but elegant love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the multi coloured circles, very eye catching. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely rainbow of colours. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bright and happy. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors you used - so bright and happy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the colorful happy circles !!

    Happens with me too.. ending up with totally different card than planned ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the die and the placement of the circles!!! Beautiful card Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe...yes colors are the logo from w&w! Love it!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete