Monday 19 February 2018

Crafty Scrappers Challenge #20 - love is in the air..

Hello Friends,

I was at Crafty Scrappers blog with mid month challenge reminder inspiration post.. where the theme is "LOVE".. 

Here is my  inspiration card..


To make this card, I took A2 size Kraft card stock and stencilled the heart background with CS Heart stencil using texture paste. Meanwhile, I stamped , coloured and fussy cut the focal image from "Be Mine" stamp set. Then I have stamped the sentiment on the heart. Adhered the focal  image on the card stock with foam tape. Completed the card by adding some heart embellishments here and there.

Here is the close up..

Hop over to challenge blog for more details and to see what other DT members have created...

challenge20-love is in the air.jpg

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

2 comments: