Wednesday 28 February 2018

W & W 4th Birthday Bash Challenge - Shaker Card

Hello Friends,

I am back with another quick post for w & w 4th Birthday Bash Challenge...made this Birthday Shaker card.. 


To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock , distress inked the background using four distress inks and then I repeatedly stamped the cup cake from w & w Sugar Rush Stamp set again using distress inks. Meanwhile I took another white card stock ( a bit smaller in size as compared to main card stock) and die cut out the banners using banner die from w & w essentials-lana-cutaways as shown. Added silver sequins for the shaker element. Finally completed it by adding happy die cut out ( which I have layered) and heat embossed sentiment.

Here are some more clicks..

Close ups..


Playing along with:


                                                     ©Candles in the Garden. Winnie and Walter JUL14 Release - Day 3. The Big, The Bold and Seasons.
                                               
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

1 comment:

  1. This so cool ! I loved the rainbow bg and the banner shaped windows :)

    ReplyDelete