Sunday 18 February 2018

Love cards - DT Post

Hello Friends..

I was on Crafty Scrappers blog with my DT post.I have used one single stamp called " Lets Shell-abrate " to make all my cards which I got in my DT kit...

I have used couple of techniques to make my cards.. Hop over to Crafty Scrappers Blog for photo tutorial..

 Now over to the cards..

Card 1 - Ink blending + Stencilling + Mirror image stamping


To make this card.. I took A2 size white cardstock and ink blended the background in heart shape.Once satisfied, I put heart stencil and removed the ink using baby wipes to add some interest to my background and the  further stencilled the background using distressed ink.After that, I did mirror stamping to create the pair for this cute turtle using pigment ink... As I don't have mirror stamping block , I have used back side of some bigger stamp from my stash to do the mirror stamping.

Then finally adhered my focal images and white heat embossed sentiment strip along with some heart embellishments and glossy accent...

Here is the close up..


Card 2 - Stencilling



To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock.. and stencilled the background using XOXO stencil from CS using pink distress ink.

Once satisfied, I adhered the focal image with mounting tape along with some stamped balloons.
Finally, finished it by stamping the sentiment which is from "Be Mine" stamp set and some hearts.


Playing along with:

Card 3 - CAS + Ink blending + Water splattering

Here is my final card and to make this one, again I took A2 size white card stock and distress inked the background using 3 different coloured inks. 
Once satisfied, I splattered the whole background with mini mister and then with paint brush.


  
Finally adhered the focal image using mounted tape and added the handwritten and stamped sentiment as shown along with some silver sequins here & there.


Isn't this guy is cute?? I really enjoyed playing with cute stamp set.

Playing along with:
Muse Challenge #253 - Got Inspired with Tracy's ink blending background and splattering
WWC157 - Heidi's "All About Occasions" Challenge - Friendship day


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs xx 
Deepti Aggarwal

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Deepti, what a sweet bunch of turtles you've used for your adorable cards. I love the colouring and shading. I love the way you've used them on the cards. The wonderful watercolour heart in the background of the first card is stunning. The angled underwater scene for the last card is so beautifully done. Great work. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super collection of turtely cute cards! Thanks for linking one up at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sentiments are too funny and the turtle is super cute. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so very cute, Deepti! Those little turtles are so sweet and make a lovely focus for your wonderful cards! Love the mirror stamping! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepti these cards are so turtle-ly cute!! Love your ink blended and stenciled backgrounds. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute turtles, Deepti! Thanks for joining us at The Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Deepti, these cards have amazing images and your backgrounds are wonderful. Your colouring is so vivid and these cute little turtles really have a lot of dimension. I agree with Tracy, they're turtle-ly cute! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun bunch of turtles you stamped with, such fun cards. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely set of cards Di.. those turtles are so cute ! Got to learn some tricks on watercoloring from you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a totally cute card and I love the punny sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic design! Your card is so funny!
    Thank you for joining the Happy Little Stampers challenge, Watercolor.
    Regards,
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  12. such fun projects - thanks for joining our February Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge

    ReplyDelete