Tuesday 27 February 2018

W & W 4th Birthday Bash Challenge - Use your scrap.

Hello Everyone...

Here I'm back with my quick second post of the day...

To make this card I have used the "happy" die cut out of a card which I  made last year for w & w 3rd birthday bash but trashed it coz it didn't came out as I expected and made the other one which you can see here..( I have the die cut of this too)...Yes I kept these safe for this long..lol..

Here is my CAS Birthday card...I have used w & w In Bloom - Anna's Flora stamp set.
To make this card... I took A2 size white card stock, repeatedly stamped the dahlia flower on one corner of the card stock with grey ink using masking technique. Then splattered it with gold color. Once satisfied added the HAPPY die cut out which was the scrap of my other card. Completed it by adding handwritten birthday sentiment and some gold sequins here & there.

Hope you like it.

Here is the close up...

Playing along with:


                                               wings of a butterfly: A New Card Using Winnie & Walter #winnieandwalter…
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

3 comments:

  1. Yes I loved it Deepti :) 1 year !! So long the die cut had to wait to be used ..from 3rd bday to 4th !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple in look, but so very complicated in design. I love your original design.

    Diana @ playing
    https://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Deepti - love the bright letters! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete