Wednesday 28 February 2018

W & W 4th Birthday Bash Challenge - Water colouring with a twist

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm back with my another post for w & w 4th Birthday Bash challenge and I made this card to play along with Heather's Watercoloring with a Twist Challenge.

Here is my card where I'm using w & w -  In Bloom - Anna's Flora stamp set.


To make this card, I took A2 size water colour card stock...And to make this rainbow background I took lots of water on my brush and let it free flow and then added colours from gansai tambi. Once satisfied, I dried it with heat tool and splattered it with black colour.. Meanwhile, stamped the Dahlia stamp and leaves and highlighted it with grey coloured inktense pencil. After that adhered the flowers and leaves on the cardstock with mounted tape...Completed the card by adding the sentiments from sentimental-endearments stamp set and some gold sequins here & there.

I really love the this card...Hope you too..;)

Here are some more clicks..
 Close up...


Playing along with:

                                                     ©Candles in the Garden. Winnie and Walter February 2016 Release / Day 3
                                               
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

2 comments: