Tuesday 27 February 2018

W &W 4th Birthday Bash Challenge..Repetitive Stamping

Hello Friends,

Hope you doing great!!!

Here I'm with a Anniversary card for Winnie & Walter's 4th Birthday Bash challenge..I made this card a week back but didn't get time to upload it ( and now not much time left as the challenge is closing tomorrow ;)) I was busy with my kids..their final assessments are in March 1st week and they don't study until or unless I sit with them...Is this with my kids only or it happens with your's also..???


Here is my card and I made the matching envelope toooo... (for the first time..He he he.).I have used w & w "Sugar Rush"  stamp set for this card.


To make this card,I repeatedly stamped the cake on the card stock, firstly from the back side of the image using lightest pink color ( I hope you can see that in the close up pic) and then stamped the cake with darker color..added details on the cake...After that splattered the whole card with gold colour.  Added the happy die cut outs, some sequins and gold washi tape to complete it.


Close up..

Playing along with:


                                              Gayatri Color Board for Winnie & Walter birthday bash©Candles in the Garden. Winnie and Walter Third Birthday Challenge 2017
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal


2 comments:

  1. Its Pretty loved the matching envelope ! All the best for exams ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete