Friday 10 May 2019

Another CAS Card...

Hello Friends,

Me and CAS.. not a perfect combination.. but Me & coffee is just perfect..:).. I enjoy my coffee dates especially with my hubby (whenever we have cold war.. and we want to sought it out.. at that time only one sentence comes to our mind.. "Lets chat over coffee honey"😉 ..and I don't know  but everything sought it out after that coffee date..strange isn't ..might be magic of coffee...lol) and with my girlfriends.. coffee and chit chat goes so well.. he he he..

Let me show you my CAS card..


This is inspired by Winnie and Walter's current Color Combo challenge by Heather..here is the mood board..



To make this card.. First I took A2 size card stock and distress inked the background at one corner. After that I die cut out the cup using Warm Wishes to You Cutaways and then Stamped it with Mini Scenery: Bed of Roses & heat embossed it using silver embossing powder.



Drew this heart design over coffee using white gel pen.. Completed it by stamping the sentiment from Warm Wishes to You stamp set and by adding some clear sequins..

Here is one more close up..



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Also playing along with:



AAA Birthday Card Challenge


May CAS Card Challenge - playing without twist.


13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the heat embossed roses on the cup -- so elegant looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Deepti. Though I am a chai gal, we should meet up for coffee sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the awesome dimension the embossed roses give the coffee cup.
    So simple, but so elegant looking. This is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your story :)
    Your card is beautiful, clever to use that die for the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great textures on this, Deepti. You rocked it again!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome CAS card. I love the color and shading in the corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great corner placement and fabulous design. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday's first challenge, hope to see you come back again for future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and warm card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your textured coffee cup and beautiful inking Deepti!Thank you so much for playing at AAA Birthday! I hope to see your creations in our future galleries :)

    ReplyDelete