Thursday 9 May 2019

One layer floral card...

Bonjour!!

Here I am with one layer CAS floral card... Oh my goodness..It was so difficult for me to make one layer card ..not to put any sequins was so difficult.. but yay!! I did it..

Here it is..



To make this, I took A2 size stitched note card..stamped the peony flower from Hero Arts - CM259 PEONIES stamp set... this I have added recently in my stash..:)...and to color this beauty , for the first time I've wet on wet water coloring technique.. It's so much fun...and it give such a lovely effect when i dried it with hot air gun...



And finally to complete it.. I heat embossed the sentiment from same set using gold embossing powder from Tim Holtz..

Here is the close up..


Thank you so much for inspiring me and stopping by to leave some love here.

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
A blog named Hero

Less is more - Challenge #394 - OLC Buds or Petals


May CAS Card Challenge


a2z Scrapbooking May 2019 Challenge
Challenge Badge May
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Add Something Metallic - added heat embossed gold sentiment.
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: For A Special Lady

6 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is this watercolored flower, Deepti ! Your CAS design is absolutely beautiful, really doesn't need any extra. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS but very striking! Thanks for playing along our May Flowers challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower looks very nice with the purple watercoloring! Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty. I love how the color is all on the lower half of the card. Please note that we have a 3 card limit with our monthly challenges. Thank you for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete