Wednesday 15 May 2019

Tubby Craft - DT Post

Hello Friends,

Here I'm back with my DT post using Tubby Crafts small stamp called "Butterfly Love".

I did masking and lots of ink blending and heat embossing to make this card.



I took A2 size die cut out watercolor card stock and with my square dies I put pencil marking for my reference and stamped the sentiment using "Lucky Quote" stamp set (you can do this step at later stages also)

After this, I masked it with masking tape which I die cut out using stitched square dies and ink blended the background using tubby craft inks.

Then I stamped the butterflies using versamark embossing pad. 

After that I removed the masking paper and heat embossed it using clear embossing powder and adhered it on white A2 size note card.


This is how clear embossing  was looking in light.



Meanwhile, I stamped the butterflies on vellum and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder and fussy cut the same.



Finally adhered the vellum butterflies on the front panel along with some gold sequins to complete it.

Here is the close up..


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Deepti! Your mix of colors is so striking with the gold embossing! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous inky resist background for the pretty Butterflies and sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More 'Feminine' theme this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - that is so beautiful, your hard work paid off.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation, so pretty and colorful!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black and More this month!

    ReplyDelete