Wednesday 8 May 2019

Enjoy your Birthday!!!

Hello Again...

I'm stopping by to share this slothy card which I've made using CraftyScrappers stamp set called "Belated Birthday wishes" which is illustrated by me...


I've used faber castell stencil for the background and colored the images and fussy cut it...Arranged the same on my card panel..completed it by adding some sequins..



Here are some close ups..





Hope you like it..

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday
Work It Wednesday April 2019: Pet Project!
AAA Birthday Card Challenge


Time Out Challenge #134


Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenges - Food and/or Drink! - In the name of food my slothy is holding a small cup cake.. I hope I'm eligible to participate..;)


4 comments:

  1. Mega cute and I love the sentiment - we all need to slow down! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and playful card - I love how you added a little bit of stenciling in the background as well - it looks so pretty against the kraft card base. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your adorable sloth birthday card! The sentiment is so very true! Thank you so much for playing at AAA Birthday! I hope to see your creations in our future galleries :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my how adorable! I just love it! Thanks so much for playing along at three amigos!

    ReplyDelete