Thursday 30 May 2019

It's your day to Twirl...

Hello Friends...

Hope you are doing Good!!

Here I'm back with my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Gymanast doing a split.


To make this card..

I took 5 by 5 inches white card stock, first masked the upper part and did some ink blending. Once satisfied, I masked the lower inked part and created this brick stenciled background using distress ink.. Added glittery washi tape to further add the interest.


Then, adhered my water colored & fussy cut images using foam tape. Completed this card by stamping sentiment and some clear sequins.

Hope you like it..

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Craft Challenge 515 – 'Just for Kids'


Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #388-#389
WWC223 - Anything Goes Challenge

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card for a young girls, Deepti! Such cute little girls! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deepti this is just perfect for aspiring ballerinas.
    Lovely work.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete