Thursday 16 May 2019

Sending Hugs...

Hello Everyone...

Here is my another card using the same stamp set from Tubby Craft called "Butterfly Love" which I've used in my previous card here.

To make this card...

I took A2 size white note card...Tried some fun technique... I have used the back side of the the butterfly stamp  for stamping... (Have you ever stamped with the back side of your stamp.. would love to know...) It's so much fun.. I really enjoyed it. I used tubby crafts's rainbow colors for stamping and further colored some of the parts to highlight some of the parts of the wing.


Once satisfied, I stamped the butterflies ( using the actual side ;)) with versamark embossing pad and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder.

This is how it glows in light..



Added the handwritten and die cut out sentiment which is from cutploartions and then applied glossy accent on the die cut sentiment to add interest.Finally completed it by adding some gold sequins.

Here are the close ups...






5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, love how the gold embossing shines against bright colors. Once I saw this card, I knew you have stamped with backside of the stamp, this looks great. I would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully vibrant Butterfly card Deepti, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our 'Feminine' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the backside of the stamps!So colorful and gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing Altenew May Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete