Thursday 6 June 2019

DT Post for Tubby Craft - Congratulations Cards

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT post using Tubby Craft's latest May release.. which you can check it out here

Over to my card..



To make this card, I took A2 size white card stock and created the background by diagonally stamping the "Congratulations" sentiment repeatedly from Fancy Setiments stamp set using Tubby Craft "Hot Pink" ink pad. After that I stamped the polka dots ( small size) from the  It's a Girl stamp set using Tubby Craft "Light Pink" ink pad.


Once satisfied, I adhered the die cut out vellum and stamped the sentiment on it using black tubby craft ink.

Then, I stamped, Colored and fussy cut the cute shoes from It's a Girl stamp set. Adhered this on vellum using foam tape to add some dimension.

Completed this card by adding some pink sequins.

Here is another one...


To make this card, I have used It's a Boy stamp set and Tubby Craft inks "Aqua Blue" & "Sapphire Blue".

 I followed the same procedure as in the above card, the only difference is: instead on stamping whole card front with sentiment, I stamped this one partially.



Here is the pic of both the cards together




I hope you like these.. 


Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx

1 comment:

  1. Great card - love how you've used the vellum.

    Thanks for joining us at the Mix It Up Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete