Wednesday 19 June 2019

Guest Designing for STAMPlorations

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing good!!

I am so excited to share the news that I will be Guest designing for STAMPlorations Digi Stamps for next four months. Click here to check their beautiful floral digis...I am so thankful for Shery for this wonderful opportunity...

I have used Cupful of Blooms Digital Stamps - Set of 6 for my cards...So here is my first one..

I made this personalized easel card for my Friend's Son's Teacher...


To make this card, I took already embossed white card stock which I bought locally and ink blended it. Once satisfied, I adhered my water colored digi image which I colored using gansai tambi watrecolors and fussy cut it. 

Added the handwritten sentiment along with Thankful Word Die - CUTplorations and some punched butterflies and sequins to complete it.



Here is my second card using another image from the same digital pack (Cupful of Blooms Digital Stamps - Set of 6)

To make this card, I stenciled the background using Foiled Again - ARTplorations Stencil


After that, I water colored the image using my Dervent inktense pencils and fussy cut it. To add the dimension, I separated out flowers from the cup and adhered it back using foam tape..



Added die cut Thanks a Latte Phrase Die - CUTplorations and some sequins to complete it.

I really enjoyed playing with these beautiful digis.. Check Stamplorations blog to see what other talented ladies have created and how can you win 15 USD by leaving comments.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal



19 comments:

  1. Amazing and gorgeous creations!! LOVE the colorful bouquets in the cups!!! Overjoyed to be on the Digital Guest Design team with you!! – HUGS Kimberly Wiener

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work - love the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cup of flowers is so much fun on these cards! Great design and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Love your coloring. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that black thankful across this lovely work of art - nice and fabulous coloring TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coloring! I love your bold sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty! Love the coloring of these beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful & colourful cards !!
    In love with the backgrounds 🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty bouquets of flowers and I like the backgrounds too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards. I love the bright flowers and the soft backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The backgrounds you created look wonderful with the digital stamps! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH WOW!!! What amazing cards --- love, love, love the those vibrant cups of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You certainly rocked the digis. Both cards are beautiful. I love the sequins you picked. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the die cut layers and sentiment strips that you added to this gorgeous digi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really beautiful cards! Love the design and wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete