Sunday 23 June 2019

Happy Anniversary - DT post for Kinda Cute by Patricia

Hello Friends...

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this beautiful big rose digi from her shop.

I really enjoyed making this rainbow flower card and it's was so much fun ink blending it and fussy cut it.


To make this card, I took the print out and ink blended all the roses together in rainbow colors..I have used tubby craft inks the same. Once satisfied, I fussy cut them all.



Arranged all these roses along the edge of the card , layered them too using foam tape and cut the extra part out. Completed it by adding die cut Happy Anniversary Phrase Die - CUTplorations and some gold sequins..


Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Work It Wednesday May 2019: Summer Vibes! 
Virginia's Show & Share - June 2019


June TCP Tuesday #358 Challenge









4 comments:

  1. Love your rainbow roses.
    Thanks for sharing them at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing card, the rainbow coloring looks gorgeous! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not love this more, Deepti!! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete