Thursday 13 June 2019

May a happy star always light your path!!

Hello Everyone,

Here I am back with my another post.. I made this card on request for a 6 year old girl who wants to send birthday wishes to her best friend whom she misses a lot because few months back her friend shifted to another country..

I think this "Star Friends" stamp set from YNS is just perfect for this card.. Isn't this stamp cute...I love it. 


With this card I'm participating to YNS Current Challenge 115- where the theme is Ombre.
I have created Ombre background with distress inks for my card and watercolored the image where star is also colored in ombre..:) & fussy cut it.

Here are the close ups..


I hope you like it. Finger crossed, I hope my little client like it too..:)


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Also joining in with:

AAA Birthday Game #2 - Use Water Colours

Challenge #345 - Our 7th Birthday Celebrations!!

Work It Wednesday May 2019: Summer Vibes! 
Seize the Birthday #167-Anything Goes

Uniko Challenge #53 - Anything Goes + Optional Twist Masculine - going with anything goes

Virginia's Show & Share - June 2019

June TCP Tuesday #358 Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Yes the client is going to love it for sure,it very adorable and perfect for little girl !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Deepti! Beautiful background and water coloring! I think the little girl who moved away will really love it :) Thank you so much for playing with us at AAA Birthday and I hope to see your beautiful creations in our future galleries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous course and such a sweet and perfect image and sentiment for your little girls. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable personalized birthday card for sweet BFF's! The little girl is going to love it! You are so talented! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card. Thank you so much for playing at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuteness overloaded Deepti, such a lovely make to see at Uniko

    ReplyDelete