Saturday 29 June 2019

Cute Catie Birthday Card - Newton Nook's 100th Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Here is my quick post, I have made couple of cards using my favorite Newton Nook's Stamps Called Newton Loves Cake.. there are two reason  why I love this stamp set...first this is my first Newton Nook Stamp which I added in to my stash.. ...( and nobody can beat your first love 😉) and second reason..my younger daughter who is 7 years old and her friends loves cats so much that whenever they meet ...they pretend to be a cutie catie..weird..he he he...Whatever but I need lots of cute catie cards for my daughter and her friends.. Who else will be cuter than Newton..😊

Here is my first card with cutie catie...will share another 2 in next post..:)



To make this card, I stenciled the background and added this cutie which I colored for Kathy's coloring challenge.




 Adding this card to Newton Nook's 100th Challenge in "My Favorite Stamp" Category...


 And I have used this theme 

Also joining in with:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Day of the month Challenge Club - # 4 - Hug your Cat Day

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card I love the style and the colors.
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paws Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. The subtle stenciled background looks lovely! So glad you helped us celebrate our 100th celebration! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and so nicely colored! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for joining us at DotMCC with this cute little cat!

      Delete
  4. super cute! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three great cat designs for Newton Nook's 100th challenge celebration and all the other challenges, Deepti! Thank you for linking them all to the Day of the Month Club! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute --that rainbow cake looks delicious! Thank you for linking up your card in the DOTMCC gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! I like the subtle stenciled background and the rainbow cake

    ReplyDelete