Sunday 16 June 2019

DT Post for Tubby Craft - Father's Day card

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing good...

I am at Tubby Craft blog with these two Father's Day card.. You can make these cards with limited supplies... I have used Tubby Craft's May Release  stamps called "It's A Boy" and "Special Day Greetings" . You can see the full release here.

And yes, I have a video tutorial for both the cards for you..🌝.. Here are my cards..

Card 1


Here is the video for this card..





And here is Card 2


Here is the video link...



I hope you like my cards..

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Virginia's Show & Share - June 2019

2 comments:

  1. lovely! love the video also! What a wonderful card to give on father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME work!! You have used all the techniques beautifully! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete