Monday 17 February 2020

Floral Cards with Masking & Stenciling

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share two Floral cards using Tubby Craft  December release stencils...I've used masking and stenciling technique to make these cards. And I have process video too for these cards.

Over to my cards


To make these cards, I have used Bright Day stamp set and Zig Zag and Scallop Clouds Stencils.

Here is the close up:


Hop over to my You tube channel to see how I've made this card.If you like please do subscribe to my channel :)


Here is my another card using  same technique but different layout.


Close up



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

1 comment:

  1. You created wonderful backgrounds for your flowers and leaves, Deepti. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete