Sunday 2 February 2020

Happy Birthday!!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this water colored card using Jane's Doodles Anemone stamp set. I colored these flowers last weekend and got time to covert it in to a card this weekend. Is that happen with you.. More busier you are ..more productive you become..??? This my current situation... 😐

These days I'm using my time effectively... my kids dance class time ..is my coloring time. Earlier , while waiting outside the class I use to spend time on social media but now I do coloring.. Yay!!🌝

Over to my card..


I did no line coloring and tried this color combination for the first time.. I kept it very simple and loved how this card turned out.. I hope you too..



Here is the close up..



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Jane's Doodles Challenge #2: WATERCOLORING

Stamping Sensation February Challenge - Feminine
Seize the Birthday #182-Creatures Great and Small  playing without twist

Uniko's 8th Birthday Linky Party!


Craftangles monthly challenge : Spring Flowers

Spring and Flowers Craft Challenge





7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love your yellow and blue color combo! Thanks for joining Jane's Doodles Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Deepti. The bright blue/yellow colour combo is striking and draws you in. Thank you for joining the Jane’s Doodles watercoloring challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your soft background behind those pretty flowers! Thanks for playing along with JD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Deepti! I love the colour combo and the watercolouring is perfect. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful and very striking floral creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very elegant design. Love the colour combination you've used! Thank you for sharing it with us for our "Feminine" challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fab. Great colour combo. Thank you for joining in with the Uniko birthday celebrations xx

    ReplyDelete