Wednesday 12 February 2020

Made for Each Other

Hello Everyone,

I made this card for a sweet couple who recently celebrated their first anniversary. Now it's already reached to couple, I can share with you all... I have used this cute couple from Love Cynthia. Her stamps are always come to my rescue when I have to make some cute couple cards..This card came out so beautiful but picture is not doing the justice as I have to click it at night..:(

Anyways here it is..



I stenciled the clouds using MFT cloud dies with rainbow colors. Watercolored the images and adhered it to background with foam tape.



Added the handwritten sentiment along with some heart embellishment to complete it.



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - With Love



Double D challenge - Hearts Challenge


The Male Room Challenge #129 - Heart You



11 comments:

  1. So cute! I especially love the fun, colorful background! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my....so in love with your rainbow of clouds! And your pair of sweeties, just love your fabulous card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable and your rainbow clouds caught my eye straight away!! Love these two sitting on their hill, such a sweet image and your colouring is fabulous. Really like the watery texture that you added to the grassy hill too, adds a lot of interest. Always so good to see you at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... that sky! You are so creative! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another sweet, sweet creation! Awesome background once again! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Deepti. I love the way you’ve blended your clouds too. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room. Many thanks, Clarissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautiful rainbow sky and sweet images. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room, I hope you'll join our new challenge also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with this! Lovely background... a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing along at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's another cute and lovely card Deepti!
    You did a great job with your cloud-colouring and also with the perfect fussycutting!

    Thanks for your upload to the Uniko Challenge #57.
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador Team)

    ReplyDelete