Monday 24 February 2020

I need you!!!

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Proposing. I really enjoyed coloring this cute couple...


I have ink blended the card stock using distress oxide and then stenciled it using heart stencil from STAMPlorations. Once satisfied, I splattered it with water.


Meanwhile I water colored this cute couple, fussy cut it and adhered to card stock with foam tape. 


Finally, stamped the sentiment and butterfly from Craftyscrappers and added some white hearts to complete it.

I Hope you like it.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add a sentiment 

Southern Girl Challenge - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes Weeks #426 - #427
Allsorts Challenge - Week 560 - Make it Girly
Wednesday Creative Inspiration February Challenge - Anything Goes!
Coloring in Scrapland -February Challenge "LOVE IS ALL AROUND" - playing with optional twist
Get Creative CH. #88- USE HEARTS
CIC487 - Theme challenge - Playing with theme

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, thank you for joining us at Allsorts , xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! Love the sweet image and beautiful background. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and romantic, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Make it Girly' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, Deepti. Love the background and the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable and romantic. Thanks for joining in with my "make it girly" challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very sweet card. I love your blending and stenciling. Thanks for entering our challenge this month at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card! So glad you shared with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Get Creative Challenger Blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete