Tuesday 4 February 2020

Monster Crush..

Hello Everyone,

I'm back with another post. Before I show you my card.. I wanted to ask you .. Do you like monsters?? My answer is Yes.. but with only one condition if they Cute like these YNS love monsters. 

Here is my card...I really like how it turned out and the best part is I used my pattern paper .yay!!.You can understand my feeling if you are a pattern paper hoarder like me but never use it 😉


I water colored these cuties using gansai tambi watercolors.



Here is the close up..



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
YNS Challenge #131 – Share the Love
Hey Love Blog Hop & Linky Party

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Stamping Sensation February Challenge - Feminine
Get Creative CH. #88- USE HEARTS

12 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful blog! The topics you write about are very close to me. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

    I follow you through GFC! If you want, go to my blog :)

    MY NEW POST: I AM GLAD TO BE WITH YOU ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorably cute and bursting with fun too. Thanks for joining us in the latest Uniko challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable...just love your sweet trio of monsters!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! I love the design of your card with the heart windows... And your monsters are perfectly colored! Great card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monster cuteness! Great layout for this trio. Thanks for linking up your love filled card for the YNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE monsters!! Monsters Inc is one of my favourite movies, especially the second one Monsters University. I also love horror movies, so scary monsters are awesome too. These ones are ultra sweet and love the colour you used on them, it really makes the red accents pop, as well as the pink. Its a gorgeous card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real fun creation and super colour palette, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card with a lovely design with the hearts and adorable monsters. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... and I have a crush on this sweet card!

    Thanks for playing along at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun card with those cute monsters

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. :-) these little monsters made me smile!

    Thanks for sharing this cute love card with us in the Uniko Challenge #57.
    Hugs & Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador Team)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the monsters. Thank you for joining the Get Creative Challenge Blog. Angela (Get Creative Challenge Team member)

    ReplyDelete