Tuesday 25 February 2020

Thank U

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Thank you card using Crealies mandala stencil. I really like its intricate design. There are so many beautiful mandala designs are available in the shop here.


To make this card, I took white card stock and die cut it out using rectangle stitched dies. Then I ink blended the background using this beautiful mandala stencil. If you look closely, you can see similar pattern at the background of card, it was an experiment where I want to emboss this stencil but later changed my mind.. though I like the subtle pattern at the background.


After that, I splattered it with water ,stamped the sentiment and adhered it on the matching card stock. Completed it by adding some gold sequins. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels

Crealies Stencils

 Crealies Basic

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline Bits & Pieces stamp no. 501 A t/m N Bits & Pieces stamp no. 502 N t/m Z Masks & More Mini no. 102 (plastic), Mandala B Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)

Playing along with:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add a sentiment 
Cut it up Challenge 194 - Your Favorite Color - my favorite color is purple...and I try lots of combination with this color and this card is inspired by one of my dress with purple and teal combination.
Meant To Be Sent Challenge - Made this card for my colleague to say Thank You.

7 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful! I'd love to see the dress that inspired you; I'm sure it's lovely! Wonderful splatters and the sequins add just the right touch! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super blend of colours on your stencilled card, hanks so much for joining in with our 'Make it Girly' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So effective, lovely design. Thanks for joining in with my "make it girly" challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful ink blending and beautiful color combo! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Cut It Up! Challenge!
    Rachelle - DT@CIU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and I love mandala cards 😊👍⭐️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete