Tuesday 3 March 2020

Butterfly Love - Tubby Craft DT post

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm back with two butterfly cards. You will be surprised to know if I tell you, how I colored these butterflies... definitely nothing great...😉....

So, here is the secret...😀... While ink blending my images or background instead of keeping some rough paper  at the base I use white A4 size card stock and keep shifting it, till it is completely filled with ink. And if you know me, then you must be aware that most of my cards are rainbow colored so do this background which I used  for butterflies..

Now you know the secret.😉.. let me show you my cards...


To make this card, I repeatedly stamped the roses using Rose & More stamp set by masking it. Once satisfied, I stamped the butterflies on the card stock which I mentioned above using gold embossing powder and fussy cut it.


Adhered the fussy cut butterflies and stamped the sentiment using fancy sentiments stamp set to complete it.

Here is my second card..


For this card, I adhered the fussy cut butterflies using foam tape on top half of the card.


Stamped the sentiment "Smile" from Plumeria Florals stamp set to complete it.


I hope you get inspired and now on you will use white card stock instead of rough paper for your ink blending.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

11 comments:

  1. Your embossed butterflies are truly stunning! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous! The roses masked and stamped in black up on side of the first card are a stunning contrast to your lovely butterflies. Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use up those "scraps" of paper...just beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deepti, your cards are gorgeous! The gold embossing really pops and the mix of colors in your butterflies is stunning. I love that you used your "scraps" from your ink blending too. They really brought these little butterflies to life. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepti I love your beautiful rainbow inspired cards! On the first one those butterflies really stand out against the black outline masked border and on the second one they look almost alive as the 'fly' around your sentiment. The ink backgrounds show off your gold embossing perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fab cards. Love the masked rose stamping down the side with the colourful butterflies fluttering above.
    Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love the idea of how you recycled your inked scraps into gorgeous butterflies! Your cards are stunning Deepti :) Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those butterflies are just amazing, love both cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your cards are gorgeous! Thanks for the tip about how you got the rainbow butterflies, I want to try that out. Thanks for joining the fun at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your butterflies, Deepti. They are beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete