Tuesday 31 March 2020

Happy Birthday Rainbow Card..

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm back with one layer rainbow colored Birthday card..It was so much fun using this cute stamp set from Your Next Stamp called Silly Fun Birthday If you know me then you might know that I am a hoader of Critter stamps and love rainbows...:)

Here is my card..


To make this card, I die cut out the white card stock using Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies - CUTplorations. Then stamped this cute Elle and masked it. 



After that, I stenciled the background using rainbow colored distress oxides. Then, I removed the mask and colored the image using alcohol markers.



I refrained myself to add any sequins to keep it simple. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
YNS Challenge #135 – Cute Critters
STAMPlorations March Stencil Challenge

Time Out Challenge #158



Simon Says Monday challenge: Spring Mood Board - I got inspired with rainbow colors


2 comments:

  1. This is fab and one to make us all smile=adore the colouring and I so want the purple cake! Thanks for joining us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun design - I love the rainbow background and that elephant is so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete