Tuesday 17 March 2020

Monochromatic Masculine card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this monochromatic Masculine card. I always find it difficult to take something for guys.  Two days back it was my Boss's birthday and I didn't have anything masculine.. So I have decided to build my stash for masculine cards.


Over to my card..


To start with, I took white stamping card stock and die cut it out using stitched rectangle dies. Then, I used gear stencil as an embossing folder and embossed it (see the close up).


After that, I stamped the gears and clock using different shades of blues on one side of the card stock. Once satisfied, I die cut some gears  from the  same stamped card stock. Then I  adhered this base on the note card and glued die cut gears back to add some interest.


I stamped the birthday sentiment and filled it with same color tone to highlight it. Finally splattered the whole card with blue color.


I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Hugsxx

6 comments:

  1. well this works so well for a guy but could easily be used for us girls too! Love the use of the negative dies and the ombre colours..plus we all love the touches of splash! Perfect placement of the sentiment and so good to see you at Time Out-we love your support and I am pretty sure you have been playing for nearly all 6 years! Thanks so much hon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool, collage-y, texture-y look, Deepti ... and such a delicious colour palette ... such a wonderfully detailed, brilliant, masculine card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at our 6th birthday celebrations at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have created for 'The Boss' here Deepti. Gorgeous colours and fabulous male card. Love the dimension you got with the added cogs. Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you have to worry about making cards for guys, this is just wonderful, I love the dies and your embossing and colours, great texture. Thank you so much for joining us in our Team Colours challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun design and I love the different shades of blue. Very pretty. Thank you so much for joining our Team Colors challenge at The Male Room.

    x Lise Mariann, DT The Male Room

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! I love how you used those cogs in this design and the bold colors. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete