Sunday 8 March 2020

You are dog-gone cute !!

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Happy Puppy. Isn't this girl and her dog is so cute?


To make this card, I drew the background with alcohol markers with freehand.. I've used very light colors to keep it subtle.



Meanwhile I water colored this cute image, fussy cut it and adhered to card stock with foam tape. 


Finally, stamped the sentiment and some butterflies to compete it.

I Hope you like it.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:




3 comments:

  1. what sweetness! The tree is wonderful. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that image is adorable! Thanks for joining me over at Tales From The Craft Room
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete