Friday 20 March 2020

Jigsaw "Missing You" Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this jigsaw "Missing You" card using this month release. I really enjoyed playing with these puzzle dies.

Over to my card..


For this card, I took white stamping card stock and die cut it out using stitched rectangle dies. Then, I  die cut out lots of puzzle pieces and adhered on white card stock and die cut out it using heart dies.


After that, I ink blended it with distress oxides and die cut out one puzzle piece which I adhered with stamped sentiment. Added some clear sequins to complete it.


I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

4 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet! It would be perfect to send someone in these days of social distancing. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great die with a great message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card! LOVE it..so creative.. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and elegant CAS card, Deepti! Not really any need for words with this sweet one, but yours are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS - Dies Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete