Thursday 26 March 2020

Make a Wish Jar!!!

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing good and staying at home!

I'm stopping by to share this interactive 'Make a wish Jar' shaped card. With the current situation, looks like I will fill this jar fast... Seriously, today my biggest wish is that everything become normal again.. I really want to go out , visit places and enjoy this spring season... :)

I really like this big mason jar dies from the Crealies. As soon as I saw this die, lots of ideas came to my mind. I immediately gave a shape to one of them. I hope you will get inspired. 


To make this card, I die cut out the shape using black card stock as a base. Then I die cut out it on white card stock and ink blended the background. Once satisfied, I splattered it with water to add interest. Further die cut out this ink blended shape using inner rectangle dies.

Adhered it on the base card using foam tape along with a 3D star which I die cut out and hanged on the thread for my interactive part.

After that, I die cut lots of stars using big star from Christmas tree dies on yellow card stock and adhered these on the card stock where some them I made it 3D and some left flat only. 


Finally I added the rest of the die cut part of the jar which I ink blended. Stamped the sentiment and tied the yellow thread around it to complete it.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx

6 comments:

  1. Purple and yellow are my fav colour combo for cards so this wish jar is a joy to me! Fab isea and Thanks for helping us spread the word and joining us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandie...Purple is my favorite color too..Hugsxx Deepti

      Delete
  2. This is a wonderful creation, Deepti, and so apropos for these times. Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun wish jar! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful wishing jar of stars Deepti! Always love stopping by your blog to see your gorgeous creations.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete