Wednesday 1 April 2020

For an amazing Kid!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this  cute card using Your Next Stamp called Silly Fun Birthday 

This is what happens when you do crafting with kids around. I am not complaining at all... Just sharing ...;)

I stamped this image and had different plan for this card and suddenly from nowhere my 8 year old appeared and she was continuously pestering me ... "Mamma, please make galaxy card for me using this stamp". So, finally I gave up.. and we did some doodling to covert this cute critter in to space critter... and made this card... I am surely a Happy MOM... and we both loved how it turned out...So, when my younger one is around then I end up with either galaxy or ballerina cards and when elder one then unicorns, princesses, fairies etc..😀.. 

Over to my card...


To make this  I die cut out the white card stock using Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies - CUTplorations and ink blended the background , splattered it with water and white acrylic paint to add interest.



Once satisfied, I stenciled the background using silver glitter paste. Meanwhile, I edited the stamped image in to space critter and colored and fussy cut it.



Adhered the image on ink blended card stock using foam tape. Further , stamped the sentiment and added star confetti to complete it. Finally added a layer of glossy accent to add interest. See the close up below..



I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx 
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
YNS Challenge #135 – Cute Critters
Hero Arts -STAY CRAFTY WITH HERO CHALLENGE #2 - Inked this image for the first time.. Bought this set 5-6 months back:)

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous fun card. Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme and Photo challenge.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever of you, Deepti to make your floating critter into a Space critter:-) A really cut stenciled childs birthday card. TFS and joining us at STAMPloratons Stencil Challenge. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ombre background - and I love how you added some sparkle to it with some stars! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun take on our theme! Thanks so much for joining our April flight theme and photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations xx

    ReplyDelete