Sunday 26 April 2020

I love books!!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share these cute bookmarks which I made for my daughters.. I got my Jane's Doodles goodies just on time on weekend and I took out the time to played with my new toys... 😉

I am playing with Jane's doodle current challenge #8 - Embellishment



To make these, I stamped the background using water proof archival ink and then did some watercolor wash. Meanwhile, I stamped the images from Read all about it stamp set, water colored and fussy cut it.


After that adhered these image on the background using foam tape. Added heart embellishment and flowers to decorate these.


Finally, I have added matching twine (Yay!! I have used my twine which I was hoarding from long time) to complete it.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Word Art Wednesday -Anything Goes #436-#437
Crafty Cardmakers #255 Anything But A Card
Addicted to stamps & more -Challenge #386 - Anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. So sweet and a great project. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw these on IG and yup, they are just as adorable now as they were then. The flower and heart embellishments are a sweet finishing touch. Thank you for joining Jane’s Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool bookmarks. Love the gorgeous coloring. Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon at the ATSM Challenges!! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, ATSM Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bookmarks are so adorable ;o) I love that you have used the same image for both but got a completely different feel to each of them! Bet your daughter loved them ;o) Thank you for joining our "Anything BUT a card" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Please stay safe and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute bookmarks!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just adorable, and of course the images are perfect for bookmarks.

    Thank you for sharing this gorgeous tags in our Anything but a Card challenge.

    Stay safe and well.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete