Wednesday 22 April 2020

Time to Celebrate!!

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used their Free digital stamp. You can download this  free digi stamps by being part of Kinda Cute by Patricia Facebook Group. Isn't this cute?

Over to my card..


To make this card, I die cut out the white card stock and ink blended it to create landscape. Then, I colored this cute image using alcohol markers, fussy cut it and adhered it with foam tape. 


Finally, stamped the sentiment and some tiny butterflies to complete it.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Cut it up Challenge 198, Our Beautiful Earth
April Show &  Share

2 comments:

  1. That's completely adorable! You did a bang-up job on that background! I love how the sky fades from dark to light. And those dinosaurs are so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for Our Beautiful Earth challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! So cute with those dinos and your background is great! Thanks for sharing the freebie and joining us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete