Tuesday 7 April 2020

You make me HAPPY!!

Hello Everyone,

I am so excited, here is my 500th blog post... Can you believe it took me almost 10 years to reach here ..  definitely there was a break of almost 3-4 years in between when I was busy taking care of family and raising my two princesses..

Co-incidentally, this post says " You make me happy" and it really makes me happy ;). Thanks to all of you for constantly supporting me and leaving so much of love here... 

So, here is my clean and simple Spring card to cheer you up :)... 

Over to my card


To make this card, I took white stamping card stock and die cut it using stitched rectangle dies. Then, I stamped the mason jars by masking it and lightly colored these. Once satisfied, I doodled these leaves and stems using alcohol markers.


After that I die cut these tiny flowers, colored these and adhered to the card stock  using foam tape. Further decorated these flowers by adding gems of same color.Added the stamped sentiment to complete it.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Basic:

Playing along with:

STAY CRAFTY WITH HERO CHALLENGE #3 -  Inspired by my home's window where I've planted flowers in empty glass jars.

Allsorts Week 566/7 - Something Old, Something New - Stamps and dies are new, paper is old, and color is blue



                   

4 comments:

  1. A very bright and cheery floral creation, many thanks for joining in our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful and happy card! Loving all the blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright cheery card. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card - I love how you added some sparkle and dimension on those flowers - it really takes your CAS design to the next level :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete