Sunday 19 April 2020

Eye think you are neat !!!

Hello Everyone,

I colored these cute Lawn Fawn monsters called Monster Mash few days back for Kathy Rac's #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge ( which I had shared on my Instagram story) and finally today I got time to make card. I got inspired with current LAWN FAWNATICS CHALLENGE 74 – CARD SKETCH 


Over to my card...


I took white card stock and die cut the circles and ink blended it using distress oxides. Then, adhered it on the white not card.


Glued these cute images using foam tape and stamped the sentiment.


Added some clear sequins to complete it.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Also joining in with:
April Meant To Be Sent Challenge - This is for my little monster nephew to tell him he is so cute and we are missing him a lot... Can't wait for the day when this quarantine will end and we will meet him in person rather then sending mail..:)

2 comments:

  1. REally fun card ... love all those adorable monsters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPERB!! Love the inking and use of circle dies! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete