Friday 17 April 2020

Customized Thank You Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this customized masculine Thank You card to thank someone. I believe geometrical theme goes well with masculine theme ;)


To make this card, I ink blended the background using distress inks and splattered it with water to add interest. Then, I die cut it out using Winnie and Walter hexagon dies and adhered the same on white card stock.


For the sentiment, I have used Thanks dies from MFT, You dies from Simon Says Stamp and wrote the name using sizzix dies.


I hope you like it. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Uniko Challenge #58 - Spots & Stripes  - playing without twist

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love your graphic background.
    Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bold and beautiful masculine design!
    Thanks for joining us at Uniko !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking, fun and fabulous geometric design. Love your colour choices and thanks for joining the Uniko challenge this month and hope you're keeping safe and well.

    ReplyDelete