Tuesday 7 April 2020

Celebrate Everything!!

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Mermaid Party. Seriously, I'm literally waiting for this virus thing to go away so that I can party with my friends again...😉

I have used a fun alcohol technique for this card, I wanted to try my alcohol inks from very long time but life was so busy and I couldn't order yupo paper. Finally I gave up and tried it on vellum... for my surprise it really came out well.. So you can expect more cards with same technique on vellum in coming future because  I really went overboard with this...he he he

Only drawback using vellum is ... alcohol ink dries really fast in this... otherwise using vellum is cheap and best 😀...

Over to my card..


To make this card, I die cut out the front panel of the card stock using rectangle dies and then adhered the vellum from inside. After that I created the water background using alcohol inks on vellum and stamped the seaweeds and some fishes...


Meanwhile I water colored this cute image, fussy cut it and adhered with foam tape. 



Finally, stamped the sentiment to complete it.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 628 - Anything Goes!
Allsorts Week 566/7 - Something Old, Something New - digi stamp is new, old alcohol markers and color is blue.

7 comments:

  1. Such a cool, watery AI background, Deepti ... and what sweet little partying mermaids ... so bright and vibrant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mermaids are so cute! Very original and I really like the background effect that you created. As always, thanks for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a reallyy lovely happy card, lovely background and super images. Thank you for joining our 'Old, New, Borrowed, Blue' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet fun creation, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts Easter challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card and your "new" technique on velum paper makes me very curious to trie it myself! Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiment. We hope you will come back next time too! Deezy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card, beautiful image.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete