Monday 13 April 2020

Special Delivery!!!

Hello,

These days we ( my daughters they are 10 & 7 years & me) are cleaning craft room and found our not much loved Faber Castell Gelatoes.. And my girls created this rainbow background using the same and they wanted me to use the same in my cards... 

I made two baby cards as we have some good news in the family...So, here is my first card using their fabulous rainbow background using Jane's Doodles  cute SPECIAL DELIVERY stamp set ..


To make it,  I die cut out the clouds from the rainbow background and adhered this background on white note card and stamped the sentiments.



Meanwhile, I stamped the image, water colored & fussy cut it and adhered it using foam tape.



Added some silver sequins to complete it.


I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Jane's Doodles Challenge #7: Rainbow

Penny Black and more challenges April - Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Deepti!!! Love the rainbow sky! Thanks for joining Jane's Doodles Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely and bright new baby card. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cheery New baby card Deepti, thanks for joining our Rainbow challenge at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet as can be and so bright! It's perfect for the Jane's Doodle Challenge. Thanks for sharing. Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is cute! Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete