Saturday 2 May 2020

Birthday Bear Hugs!!!

Hello Everyone,

It was a Labor's Day holiday yesterday and I got sometime to sneak in to my craft room. I have used MFT BB Beary Special Birthday to make this card... This was my first MFT stamp set and still one of my favorite...

Over to my card..


To make this card, I dry embossed white card stock and die cut it sing circle dies. Then adheredit on white note card using foam tape, I distress inked the die cut out circle and glued it too.


I water colored these cute images using Staedtler water color brush pens and adhered it on the card stock with double sided tape.


Finished it by adding  heat embossed sentiment along with some sequins.

Hope you like it.

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 487

MFT Color Challenge 140


The Birthday Project Challenge!
Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes #436-#437
Southern Girls ~ Team Trace April Anything Goes
Di's Digi challenge - DIE CUTS and/or PUNCHES Challenge
Scrapping for Fun Challenge 165 - Use die cuts / embossing folders - used both
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #115 - Anything Goes
YNS Challenge #138 - lots of layers


No comments:

Post a Comment